Don’t miss your chance to be part of Australia’s premier event for GPs. With a focus on topics that affect GPs in their clinical practice and presentations that are highly interactive and engaging, GP19 is the place to share your evidence-based knowledge, skills, experiences and research.
What are we looking for?
- Submissions that provide GPs with clinical updates in areas relevant to their practice and clinic settings.
- Presenters who will deliver a session in an innovative and engaging learning style.
- A research stream will be held on Friday 25 October 2019. A call for these abstracts will be announced soon.
Why should I present at GP19?
- Be a part of Australia’s leading event for GPs
- Raise your profile within the general practice community
- Share in the latest, cutting edge developments, innovations and research
- Present to and networking with your general practice colleagues
- Build a community of support amongst GPs facing similar issues
Session submissions close at midnight (AEST), Tuesday 30 April 2019. Visit the call for submissions page for more information on the submission process.