RACGP membership and GP19 conference promotion
Terms and conditions
1. The promotion offers $100.00 discount to RACGP GP19 conference early-bird registration fees (Promotion).
2. The Promotion commences on Wednesday 1 May 2019 and concludes at 11.59 pm (AEST) on Sunday 30 June 2019 (Promotional Period) after which no further entries will be considered.
3. Information on how to enter and receive a $100.00 discount forms part of these terms and conditions of entry (Conditions).
4. The promoter is The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners Ltd, 100 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne, VIC, 3002, ABN 34 000 223 807.
Eligibility to enter
5. Subject to clauses 5 and 6, renewing, upgrading and new joining RACGP members are eligible to enter the Promotion.
6. RACGP student members are ineligible.
7. RACGP employees and their immediate families and all agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible.
8. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept the Conditions.
9. To enter the Promotion,
a. Entrants must pay their RACGP 2019 – 2020 membership fees in full during the Promotion Period.
b. The RACGP will provide entrants with a discount code in their membership confirmation.
c. Entrants can use their discount code to obtain $100 off their RACGP GP19 Conference early bird registration fees. GP19 early registration must be purchased on gp19.com.au. GP19 registration opens on 16 May 2019.
10. The discount code is valid until 11.59 pm (AEST) Thursday 1 August 2019. Entrants will not be issued a new code if they fail to use the code by that date.
11. The discount code is not transferrable, must only be used once and may not be resold.
12. The discount code may not be combined with other offers.
13. The RACGP accepts no responsibility for lost, late or incomplete entries.
14. The RACGP reserves the rights to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the RACGP to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the RACGP’s reasonable control, the RACGP may disqualify any entrant or cancel the Promotion.
16. The RACGP collects personal information about entrants in order to run the Promotion and to comply with legal requirements about running this Promotion.
17. By entering this Promotion, each entrant consents to the RACGP using their personal information for future marketing and promotional purposes and for any other purposes described in these terms and conditions.
18. The RACGP collects and uses entrants’ personal information in accordance with its Privacy Statement (available at www.racgp.org.au/privacy-policy). The Privacy Statement contains information about how entrants may opt out of these activities, how they may access, update or correct their personal information, and how the RACGP deals with complaints.
19. The RACGP will not be liable to any entrant in connection to this Promotion for any damages, costs, losses or expenses of any kind incurred or suffered by them in connection with the RACGP conducting, modifying, postponing or cancelling this Promotion or GP19.
20. All guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However, nothing in these Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to do so, the guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law. If these Acts impose any inalienable consumer rights and only to the extent of any inconsistency, these Conditions are to be read down.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the RACGP excludes all direct, indirect or consequential liability and all liability for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death incurred by you in connection with this Promotion (whether or not arising from any act or omission, or negligence), including by way of liability caused or contributed by any carriage service.
22. You release the RACGP, its employees, agents, contactors and sub-contractors (in this clause 29 referred to as “those indemnified”) from any action, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses, incurred in connection with our acts, omissions or negligence in connection with this Promotion. You further indemnify those indemnified against and agree to make good, any action, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs and expenses (including legal costs, professional costs and other expenses on a full indemnity basis), incurred in connection with this Promotion. Any such amount is a debt due and payable within 30 days of request.
23. The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
24. Headings are for convenience only and do not form part of the interpretation of these Conditions.
The Adelaide Convention Centre
Located on the banks of the River Torrens the Adelaide Convention Centre is centrally located to the CBD and most hotels. The Centre was designed with the requirements of delegates and clients in mind providing flexibility of space, easy transition from room to room, high quality and efficient services and practical connectivity to the city of Adelaide, its services and its amenities.
For those public transport savvy delegates, the convention centre is located on the free tram line that runs through the CBD.
If you are driving to the Centre, they offer two undercover car parking options with the North Terrace and the Riverbank car parks. Both are located directly under the Centre and are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Clearance is 2.0 metres and automated payment stations accept credit/debit cards (1.5% surcharge applicable). Both car parks are fitted with video surveillance camera systems and security patrols these areas.For further information on getting to and from the centre visit click here.